developer-jailbreak.com icloud bypass Using iOS Updates
CheckRa1n is a Permanent Jailbreak tool developed by the Checkm8 Jailbreak Exploit. It’s been a while since I last looked at an iOS jailbreak but I think Checkra1n changes everything and so it is worth some attention.
Developer Axi0mx and his team including Ih8sn0w, Jonseals, Pshycotea, Qwertyoruiop, Nullpixel, Xerub, Siguza, and others, have developed this checkra1n jailbreak tool. Also, It’s Called as Checkrain Jailbreak.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Windows, LINUX, And Mac
Download For Linux
Bypass IOS 15.3 ICloud CheckRa1n Server Windows 10
Checkra1n ( Https://Checkra.In ) Is A Community Supported Jailbreak Which Is “semi-tethered” meaning you need to run checkra1n every time you reboot the device, although in practice most users rarely reboot their device.
The Checkra1n Jailbreak has been demonstrated Running On IOS 13.1.2, 13.1.3, IOS 13.2,13.3, And Even iOS 13.4 To Checkra1n Jailbreak IOS 14, IOS 15.3 – IOS 15.4 Beta
- Presumably, jailbreak will also support future versions of IOS 15 and maybe even other versions of iOS as it uses an uncatchable bug found in the boot code which is flashed at the factory and read-only.
Before you follow these steps, you need to confirm and set up your PC BIOS background to run the checkra1n jailbreak tool
- Step 1: Restart your Laptop/PC
- Step 2: Press BIOS key to Enter Bios Screen
BIOS Keys: Related to Brands
Bios Key’s Checkra1n windows PC
If you cannot find the BIOS key of your PC? Please google it like <Your Laptop Brand> + Bios key
- Step 3: Disable Secure Boot (Listed in Security or Boot Tab)
Disable_Secure_boot_Acer_3 for checkra1n jailbreak
- Step 4: Press F10 and save configuration settings (After your device restarts automatically)
- Step 5: Press the Boot key instantly
Boot Keys: According to PC Brands