For every happy Customers Apple will release a software update to iOS 12.1.3 next week, and Next iOS 12.2. This software update will tweak Chinese iPhone models to comply with the Qualcomm Ruling in China. So Still Updating H3lix is a free iOS 12.2 jailbreak tool for iPhone XS specs, XS Max, XR, X supporting all 32-bit devices. This jailbreak has been developed by ‘’tihmstar’’ and ‘’siguza’’. Download the latest version of h3lix Jailbreak IPA from the official website and Cydia Impactor from here. Cydia Impactor is available for macOS, Windows, Linux (32-bit and 64-bit). Now that you have successfully installed the iOS 12.2 H3lix jailbreak onto your iPhone or iPad, it’s time to initiate the iOS 12.2 jailbreak process. This is mostly done automatically by the application.
Here we will show you How To jailbreak iOS 12.2 using H3lix. Those with full engineer account benefit however can run it without having to Download and permission the H3lix jailbreak each 8 days as that record can run the iOS 12.2 jailbreak for up to a year prior waiting be surrendered. With that off the beaten path, here’s how to utilize it for jailbreak iOS 12.2 your device.
What is The Benefits of jailbreak iOS 12.3 Beta To iOS 12.2 Using Windows Computer Guide?
This page is the ultimate introduction to jailbreak iOS 12.3. We recommend only using reputable sources, such as those pre-loaded in Cydia Install, and staying away from any pirated repositories. Along with the frequently asked questions about everything jailbreak related, you will find links to detailed tutorials on How To jailbreak iOS 12.3 To iOS 12.2 Using Windows.
Download | Install Free jailbreak iOS 12.3 Beta To iOS 12.2 Using Mac Computer Guide
Jailbreak iOS 12.3 your iPhone or iPad is a risky process that we can’t unreservedly recommend, but it remains popular among those who wish to install unofficial apps and tweaks on their smartphone or tablet via the Cydia marketplace. If you’ve ever been bothered by a small aesthetic or functional hindrance in Apple’s OS, chances are there’s a package on Cydia Install to get it just the way you want it. Here’s all we know about the latest iOS 12.2.1 jailbreak, along with How To jailbreak iOS 12.3 To iOS 12.2 Using Mac.
Requirements & Notes: H3lix iOS 12.2 jailbreak
All the iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches which are compatible to run iOS 12.1.3 is compatible with iOS 12.2. Therefore, if you have an iDevice currently using iOS 12.2 or above, you can Download Cydia iOS 12.2.1 on the device. For the record, here is the compatible devices list.
iPhones: iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
iPads: 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
iPod Touches: iPod touch 6th Generation
- This is compatible with iOS 12.1.3 – iOS 12.2 on supported Devices.
- This is a semi-tethered jailbreak (read steps 9 and 10)
- This will only work with A11 – A12 Chip Set: All 32-bit iOS devices (iPhone 5/5c and older)
- This works with the following apple idevices: iPhone XS specs, XS Max, XR, X, 8+, 8, 7+, 7, 6s+, 6s
- This works on macOS, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, and Linux
How To jailbreak iPhone XS specs, XS Max, XR, X, 8+ Using H3lix iOS 12.2 Latest Version
Your container download iOS 12.1.3 – iOS 12.2 from the Apple Developer Center or via the over-the-air mechanism. Though, do make sure that an appropriate profile is installed from the Developer Center. Then You cannot use any jailbreak tweaks you install Cydia will crash when launched.
To re-jailbreak, just open the h3lix jailbreak iOS 12.2 Updated application and perform the jailbreak iPhone XS specs, XS Max, XR, X again. Your apple device will then go back to the jailbroken state.
- Download the h3lix jailbreak application from the link above and save it somewhere. Then download the latest version of Cydia Impactor
- Your iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR device is plugged into your computer, and that your passcode, Touch ID lock and Find my iPhone is turned off during the iOS 12.2 jailbreak process. Select your device in the drop-down menu.
- Find the h3lix IPA file you downloaded earlier and drag it into the Cydia Impactor tool. If a warning appears, click ‘OK’.
- Make sure to backup all your data to iTunes or iCloud before attempting this jailbreak iPhone XS specs, XS Max, XR, X
- You should turn off Find my iPhone, and your passcode/Touch ID lock before trying to jailbreak
- If you do not have a paid Apple developer account, the h3lix
application will start to crash one week after being installed. This is because the certificate for it will have expired.
- To fix this, all you need to do is reinstall the h3lix application using the instructions below.
- Run the H3lix iOS 12.2 jailbreak application from your home screen. There you can see “Jailbreak” button, tap on it.
- Once done, the idevice will and you should have Cydia on the Home screen of your apple idevice. Congrats, your idevice is now jailbroken!
Which means you will need to put your device into jailbreak mode after every reboot. Due to the iOS 12.2 jailbreak is not perfect jailbreak, Install Cydia flashback after iPhone reboot, you need to re-activate the jailbreak iOS 12.2 state, just open doubleh3lix jailbreak again. This step is the same as outlined above. Also note that you need the h3lix Jailbreak application only when you want to re-jailbreak your device after rebooting your iOS 12.1.3/ 12.2/ 12.2.1 and iOS 12.2.3 device, so even if it expires, the Free Cydia include jailbreak will remain as is.